Credit: Georgios Matheou
Corporate Partners Program
Partner with us
Our Corporate Partners Program (CP²) was established back in 1947 to provide a gateway for exchange and productive collaborations between industry and Caltech. Through this partnership, CP² members have access to breakthrough science, technology and resources.
Benefits of Membership
Membership in our Corporate Partners Program is an excellent way for your corporation to engage with the entire Caltech community and complement any existing relationships you may already have with individual faculty members. All Caltech Corporate Partners receive personal attention from a Corporate Partnerships liaison who helps your company to fully utilize your CP² membership by developing a customized action plan to match your company's corporate interests to the remarkable faculty, resources, and initiatives within the Caltech community. Benefits include:
- Concierge Access to Caltech Faculty
- Faculty Meetings at Caltech
- Faculty Visits to Company
- Research Roundtables with Faculty
- Technical Research Service
- Sponsoring a Partial Scholarship or SURF Student
- Networking and Insider's View Opportunities
- Corporate Networking Events
- Invitations to Caltech Conferences and Seminars
- Caltech Publications
- Corporate Partnerships Newsletter
- Annual Activity Report
Membership is US$50,000 per year as unrestricted cash gift. CP² can help your company develop a diverse collaboration portfolio with Caltech through unrestricted and restricted gifts and sponsored research opportunities.
For more information about Caltech's Corporate Partners Program, please fill out our Corporate Engagement Survey or contact a member of the Corporate Partnerships team. See the CP² brochure (coming soon!) to fully explore details of the program.